Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. FSSAI is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety
Who should register for FSSAI?
- All types of food manufacturer.
- Food Packaging unit or Storage unit.
- Wholesale or trading or online food business operator.
- Caters, Hotel or Raw material supplier.
- Exporter and importer of food products.
- Retailers of food product.
Documents for Registration Certificate :-
- Photo of Food Business Operator.
- Document for Identity Proof like Ration Card, Voter ID Card,PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card,Senior Citizen Card, Department Issued ID.
- Supporting Documents (if any):-NOC by Municipality/Panchayat, Health NOC.
After submission of application:-
- Approximately within 7 days from the submission of the form the applicant will receive a status whether the form
has been accepted or rejected.
- In case the form is rejected the applicant will receive a written communication from the Registration Authority starting the reasons of rejection
and will be asked to either give certain clarification or submit additional documents.
- Within 40 – 45 days of submission of the form the applicant the Registration Authority will grant registration.
LOOKING TO REGISTER FSSAI REGISTRATION CONTACT @ 09902977233 OR email @email@example.com